Like many others, I have used Soft Scrub with Bleach for years. My primary bottle is located under the kitchen sink - it's great for getting rid of burnt on stains on the stove...
Like many others, I have used Soft Scrub with Bleach for years. My primary bottle is located under the kitchen sink - it's great for getting rid of burnt on stains on the stove top and burners. You do have to do some scrubbing on stubborn spots, but the mild abrasive in Soft Scrub does most of the work for you.
I've also used this in the bathroom to get rid of dried toothpaste around the sink and counter, and cut through soap scum on all my faucets. It seems to help prevent mold and mildew from growing in the tile grout in the shower, and erases stains in the grout on my kitchen backsplash as well as the tile entryway. I keep a bottle in the mud room just to keep the entryway clean during the winter and early spring, as the dogs and I can track in quite a bit of mud and snow.
The only negative is the bleach smell, but at least I know that I'm disinfecting at the same time! I also make sure that I rinse the tile floors with clean water to make sure that the dogs don't get any on their paws.
Soft Scrub with Bleach Cleanser cleans and starts disinfecting on contact, killing 99.9% of household germs. Its unique, micro-abrasive formula works hard, so it is easy to achieve a sparkling, scratch-free shine on most surfaces. Spend less time cleaning, and more time with your family.
Bathroom cleaners are something that frustrate me. If they work well, they smell awful or make me have difficulty breathing. If they don't smell bad, they don't clean well. I have a lot of different cleaners collected in my closet and most of them are not as nice as I would like them to be.
One of these cleanser is Soft Scrub with Bleach. I have used Soft Scrub on and off over the years and the addition of bleach to the cleaner seemed like a good idea when I bought it, but in the end I really didn't like it.
The idea of this cleaner is that you squeeze the slightly abrasive cleaner onto a sink, bathtub, counter, or grout in shower, and then using a sponge or brush, you rub the cleaner into the surface. The cleaner is not overly abrasive and won't leave scratches on the surface.
I am not that crazy about the performance of this cleanser. When squeezing out the cleaner, sometimes just liquid comes out before the actual creamy cleanser comes out. The cleaning performance is not always consistent and it is frustrating. I find that it does not do a great job on hard water or mineral stains.
I tend to prefer Bar Keeper's Friend instead, as I feel it leaves the surfaces cleaner and newer looking.
I thought perhaps I could use this cleaner, but the bleach scent bothered my lungs. I didn't like using it in my bathroom or kitchen as the scent was just strong enough to bother me although it was not as bad as some cleaners.